SOUTH EAST PIPELINE INTEGRITY STUDY
Epic Energy wanted to determine the impact of composition changes on the integrity of Epic’s South East Pipeline network in southern South Australia and set safe operating parameters for the operation of the pipelines due to increasing carbon dioxide concentrations.
Fyfe’s role and responsibility
- Process modelling to determine the impact of composition changes on the integrity of the pipeline
- Analysis of non-destructive testing results
- Refurbishment of existing equipment
- Development of safe operating window
- Management and review of the data from wall thickness measurements
- Evaluation of engineering options for corrosion mitigation
- Estimation of costs for replacement and mitigation of corrosion at the pipeline meter stations.