Fyfe provides comprehensive engineering, environmental and surveying services to the Department of Defence and associated services contractors.
As an integrated services company Fyfe can undertake many of the services required for Defence projects in house and has formal relationships with complementary service providers to be able to offer a complete project team if required.
The Fyfe team has extensive experience in the delivery of, and being part of, multi-disciplinary project teams. We understand that for a project to be successful all stakeholders must be considered in the design process and that the security, functionality, capital and whole-of-life costs and environmental costs are critical for the success of the project.
Fyfe’s project teams have both corporate experience and individual experience in the provision of services to Defence projects. The scopes of services provided include:
- Structural engineering design of new buildings
- Structural engineering assessment of existing buildings
- Engineering design of fuel facilities
- Surveying of Defence assets
- Dimensional Control survey of ship construction
- 3D laser scanning of Defence assets
- Hazardous area assessments of Defence facilities
- Compliance checking of Defence assets to Defence and Australian Standards and regulations