Fyfe’s comprehensive mechanical engineering capability can be applied in a diverse range of sectors, such as oil and gas, water, resources and general mechanical engineering services.
We undertake piping, equipment and layout engineering at a practical, effective level. We select, size, specify and manage delivery of the correct equipment for the application taking into consideration the process arrangement, customer requirements, technical integrity, health and safety, environmental needs, reliability, and capital and operating expenditure.
Mechanical Engineering services include:
- Plant layout and plot plan development
- Facilities design
- Plant and capacity upgrades
- Efficiency and environmental improvements
- Fuel storage and distribution networks
- Equipment selection, datasheets and specifications
- Pipe stress analysis (using CAESAR II software)
- Piping & valve specification and design
- Vessel design and specification
- Pump design and specification
Fyfe applies the above capabilities across all phases of a project namely, Identification, Selection, Definition, Execution (detailed design, construction, start-up) and decommissioning/demolition.