Fyfe provides consultation, design and documentation for projects of various sizes across a broad range of industry sectors and sub segments.
Structural Engineering services cover:
With client satisfaction in mind, we aim to provide an economically feasible result, on time.
Our design services for developments in both non-cyclonic and cyclonic regions include:
- Design and documentation of footings including geotechnical/soil investigations
- Design and documentation of slabs on ground
- Design and documentation of suspended slabs
- Design of timber, steel (hot rolled and cold formed) and aluminum structures
- Design of concrete structures including precast and in situ
- Design and documentation of retaining walls, including masonry, concrete, sleeper and gravity
- Product testing and development
- Inspection and reports on damaged structures
- Certification of structures
- Analysis of existing structures
- Advice and expert witness reports relating to building disputes
- Software design
- Design and documentation of pools
- Provision of timber framing plans
- Bushfire assessments.
- Heavy lift analysis and advice