CADASTRAL SURVEY - URBAN AND RURAL
Fyfe has extensive experience in cadastral projects. Our work history includes more than 400 major land development projects, 5000 minor land development projects and 2500 residential boundary surveys.
Urban and Rural Cadastral Survey Services include:
- Boundary pegging, re-establishment, and identification (Ident) survey.
- Easement creation for urban services, through to licence corridors for oil and gas pipelines.
- Conceptual subdivision layout and engineering head works
- Preparation and management of land division development applications
- Design and preparation of working drawings, specifications, cost estimates and contract documents for tendering purposes and construction for land development projects
- Subdivision development including design and documentation for road works, stormwater, drainage, sewer and water reticulation works
- Preparation of marketing and allotment development plans for subdivision estates