As a Director and Fyfe’s lead licensed surveyor, Chris has been managing major infrastructure projects with his signature calm and considered approach for more than 25 years.
With three decades of cadastral, engineering and project management experience behind him, Chris directs all phases of surveying projects, implements company policy regarding field surveys and provides critical technical mentoring on survey matters to our graduate surveyors.
Chris has worked on many of the state’s significant projects across industries including infrastructure, minerals and energy, urban development, defence, water, manufacturing/industrial development, and heath/education.
His areas of expertise include:
- All aspects of property development surveys
- Project Management of Land Divisions
- Borehole and shaft location surveys
- Audit, traversing, levels, site and volume surveys for collieries
- Set out inclined audit and gridlines
- Engineering surveys and construction set out surveys
- Sewer as-constructed and set out surveys
- GPS control surveys; and
- Energy & resources infrastructure surveys.