Who We Are:
Fyfe is a multi-disciplinary consultancy providing comprehensive engineering, environmental, planning, and surveying services throughout Australia. Fyfe work with a wide range of clients in the Energy & Resources, Infrastructure and Property sectors to provide high quality, commercially pragmatic solutions with a strong focus on client service and delivery
About the Role:
Our Property and Infrastructure Division is currently working on high profile projects across a variety of infrastructure projects. As a result of our growth, we are currently looking for a Civil Designer with experience in land development and infrastructure projects to join the team.
In this role you will:
- Work closely with a talented group of engineers, designers and drafters to deliver large scale land development and infrastructure projects;
- Create road designs for residential land divisions and DIT roads, earthworks and drainage.
- Provide designs for general civil infrastructure projects supporting the energy and resources sector.
- Detail oriented and self motivated individual with experience in AutoCAD and 12D
- Have an aptitude and willingness to collaborate and learn from colleagues
Your application will include the following questions:
- Which of the following statements best describes your right to work in Australia?
- Which of the following CAD software do you have experience with?
- What’s your expected annual base salary?
- How much notice are you required to give your current employer?