Who We Are:
Fyfe is a multi-disciplinary consultancy providing comprehensive engineering, environmental, planning, and surveying services throughout Australia. Fyfe work with a wide range of clients in the Energy & Resources, Infrastructure and Property sectors to provide high quality, commercially pragmatic solutions with a strong focus on client service and delivery.
About the Role:
Our Adelaide office is seeking Graduate Civil Engineers to join our 2022 Graduate intake program. You will join an established team of Project Managers, Engineers, Designers and Drafters, who will mentor you and help to develop your skills and become an integral part of the team.
Work on a number of high-profile projects including large scale land developments, state and local government roads and infrastructure projects.
• Project and design engineering work including preparation of civil specifications and reports
• Liaising with internal and external stakeholders including dealing directly with clients
• Assisting with preparation of tender submissions
Our Graduate roles provide a great opportunity to grow your skills and career with a well-established and respected company.
We are looking for energetic team players who want to be part of our wonderful culture.
• Tertiary degree in Civil Engineering
• Problem solving mindset and a desire to continually learn
• Excellent written, verbal and inter-personal communication skills
• Strong attention to detail
• 14 offices throughout Australia with opportunities to be exposed to a variety of industries
• A friendly and diverse team culture, and young passionate workforce
• Flexible working conditions
• Fun and active social club with monthly events, including trivia nights, team sporting activities, after work drinks and functions.
Please include the following with your application:
– academic transcript