Who We Are:
Our Energy and Resources Division works with major exploration and distribution clients to deliver specialist mining, oil and gas projects across the country. These include mining process plant modifications, upstream flowlines, leases, network gathering and distribution systems, major gas transmission pipelines, oil and gas above ground processing facilities, as well as maintenance and construction related work programs.
About the Role:
We are looking for Graduate Electrical & Instrumentation Engineers to join us in 2022 as part of our annual graduate intake, where you will be paired up with a mentor and learn how to prepare high quality designs, documentation and specifications for top tier clients.
Other Duties will involve:
• Preparation and review of engineering design documents
• Supporting other Senior Engineers to complete project deliverables
• Liaise with inter discipline engineers to understand project requirements
• Some client liaison may be required
We are looking for energetic team players who want to be part of our wonderful culture.
• Tertiary qualifications in Electrical Engineering
• Graduate or 1-3 years’ experience in Electrical and Instrumentation Engineering
• An interest in Coal Seam Gas
• Strong analytical and report writing skills
• A strong commitment to client satisfaction and quality work
Please include the following with your application:
– academic transcript