Who We Are:
Fyfe is a multi-disciplinary consultancy providing comprehensive engineering, environmental, planning, and surveying services throughout Australia. Fyfe work with a wide range of clients in the Energy & Resources, Infrastructure and Property sectors to provide high quality, commercially pragmatic solutions with a strong focus on client service and delivery.
About the Role:
Our Adelaide office is seeking a Graduate Environmental Scientist/Engineer to join our 2022 Graduate intake and complete predominately office based work and some field based work associated with:
• Site contamination assessment and remediation
• Flora and fauna management
• Erosion control and watercourses
• Site Environmental Plans
• Environmental due diligence assessments
We are looking for energetic team players who want to be part of our wonderful culture.
• Tertiary degree in related Science, Engineering or Environmental Management fields.
• Have a willingness and enthusiasm to learn all aspects of our operations
• Carry out research and gather information to ensure technical quality and achieve timelines
• Strong communication skills and ability to present and summarise data, in both the written and verbal formats
• 14 offices throughout Australia with opportunities to be exposed to a variety of industries
• A friendly and diverse team culture, and young passionate workforce
• Flexible working conditions
• Fun and active social club with monthly events, including trivia nights, team sporting activities, after work drinks and functions.
Please include the following with your application:
– academic transcript