Who We Are:
Fyfe is a dynamic fully integrated engineering, environment, planning and survey firm, employing 300 staff across major capital cities and regional centres in Australia.
Our Property & Infrastructure team in Adelaide provides a comprehensive range of town planning services to both the private and public sector. Our town planning team have been responsible for major planning initiatives at a strategic, policy and development application level and is working on a number of significant projects in South Australia and the Northern Territory.
About the Role:
We are currently taking expressions of interest from Graduate and Undergraduate (those finishing their studies in 2021) Urban and Regional Planning students for our Graduate Intake program. This is wonderful opportunity for an enthusiastic, capable and ambitious town planner ready to to kickstart their career and join a successful and largely autonomous team.
A focus of the role will be assisting clients and internal staff on the changes resulting from the implementation of the Planning and Design Code.
This opportunity is offered as permanent full time however we are happy to discuss part time and flexible working options.
We are looking for energetic team players who want to be part of our wonderful culture.
• Tertiary Qualifications in Urban and Regional Planning
• Sound research, analysis and report writing skills
• Well developed interpersonal skills
• Eligible for full membership of Planning Institute of Australia
• 14 offices throughout Australia with opportunities to be exposed to a variety of industries
• A friendly and diverse team culture, and young passionate workforce
• Fun and active social club with monthly events, including trivia nights, team sporting activities, after work drinks and functions.
Please include the following with your application:
– academic transcript