A process engineer by trade, Clayton has developed specialist skills in the design of pipelines, facilities and upstream gathering systems. He has also undertaken a number of seconded roles within upstream producer organisations, where he has gained a broad range of experience in all areas of project management including scheduling, cost control, procurement and management of projects from design and construction, through to commissioning for project values up to $40M.
Clayton is known for his strong client relationship skills, commercial sensibility and the exemplary dedication he brings to all projects he works on.
Clayton’s areas of expertise include:
- On-site Lead Commissioning Engineer
- On-site Project Completions Management
- Operations Readiness Engineering
- Operations Interface Representative – for well sites and gathering systems
- Project Management of major underground gas re-injection and storage facilities including surface facilities and pipelines
- Project Management of design, procurement, construction and commissioning of gas transmission pipelines and associated infrastructure; and
- Project management of design, procurement, construction and commissioning of various CSG projects including; single wells, pad wells and HDPE gas and water gathering systems.
Clayton is also a member of the Australian Institute of Company Directors.