Dedicated and forward thinking, Danielle is responsible for Information Systems and Technology, Project Controls and business support on a day-to-day basis. In her time with Fyfe, she has been responsible for transforming and modernising Fyfe’s business and project management systems.
Prior to being appointed General Manager – Information Technology and Systems, Danielle held the role of Business Analyst where she worked on overseeing company systems and upgrades.
She has experience in managing all duties associated with projects and has managed teams, scheduling and monitoring project work, tracking project progress and project budgets.
Her experience includes:
- Managing staff at all levels of the business
- Business & Systems Analysis and reporting
- Tracking and monitoring project budgets and progress
- Generating and submitting project management reports
- Procurement and logistics management
- Contract Management
- Risk Management
- Document Control
- Process Improvement
- Human Resource Management
- Financial Control; and
- Environment, Health & Safety Management.