About the Role
Our Adelaide office is seeking a qualified and experienced Payroll Officer to join our established team and enjoy an outstanding, down to earth working environment.
Reporting to the Finance Manager you will utilise your expert knowledge in Chris21 to run fortnightly pays, generate reports and providing analysis, and providing up to date legislative advice across 5 Awards.
- End to end payroll processing of 300+ staff (including new starters, terminations, leave etc)
- Monthly and end of financial year payroll reconciliation and reporting
- Interpretation of Industrial Awards/Agreements and relevant legislation, providing sound advice to senior leaders
- Compliance with Fair Work, Super Stream, STP, FBT and LSL legislation
- Processing superannuation and payroll tax, PAYG
- Maintaining the payroll database
- Processing WorkCover Renewals and accurate wages declarations
- Responding to payroll related queries
- Strong working knowledge of Chris21
- Considerable payroll experience with strong knowledge of the NES and Industrial Award
- Experience with complex payroll processing for 300 + employees
- Understanding of FIFO rosters is advantageous
- Proven organisation and time management skills and the ability to prioritise a high workload
What you will love about Fyfe
At Fyfe we value our people and clients. We are passionate about what we do, with a culture built on respect, integrity, and the delivery of value. This is achieved through an inclusive management style where we support and grow our people throughout their career.
Aligned to contemporary work practices and individual circumstances, Fyfe offers flexible working conditions and has partnered with several corporate entities to offer benefits to staff. We have an active social club across sporting and cultural activities.
With 14 offices nationally, staff are encouraged to tap into the wealth of knowledge that we have, welcoming information sharing and troubleshooting among colleagues. Fyfe encourages a collaborative, innovative and proactive approach to projects.
If you believe you meet the above criteria, please complete the following form.