Fyfe’s comprehensive process engineering capability can be applied in a diverse range of industry sectors, such as defence, energy, oil and gas, resources, water and general process engineering services.
Design takes in all aspects of facility and plant design from concept designs, feasibility studies, front end engineering design, detailed design and turnkey solutions. Fyfe also provides process services in trouble shooting, incident investigation and ‘as-built’ drawings.
Process Engineering services include:
- Process flow diagram (PFD) and heat, mass and energy balances
- Basis of design (BoD) development
- Piping and instrumentation diagram development
- Pump design and operation
- Vessel process design
- Fluid flow hydraulics
- Plume dispersion analysis
- Modelling (e.g. HYSYS, PipeSim and PHAST)
- Two and three phase separation
- Incident investigation and trouble shooting
- HAZOP leadership
- Hazardous area classification