Fyfe has exceptional experience in the master planning of new communities throughout Australia, whether they be large estates on the urban fringe, infill or redevelopment sites within urban areas, entire new towns or communities, extensions to regional cities, employment lands, industrial or precincts, tourism precincts, open space and recreation areas and main streets.
Fyfe seeks to build relationships with key decision makers and stakeholders to assist with the flow of information and decision making response times.
Our diverse team is capable of providing those inputs critical for the preparation of a workable master plan. Knowledge and experience which our key personnel contribute to the process include:
- Management of a team of specialists
- Site analysis investigations
- Infrastructure investigations
- Traffic and transportation analysis
- Retail spending, economic and employment research and modelling
- Community services needs analysis
- Recreation and open space investigations
- Environmental assessments
- Demographic analysis
- Market evaluations and product assessment
- Government and council liaison and negotiation
- Stakeholder consultation
- Urban design/master plan charettes
- Preparation of concepts for key precincts.