Fyfe started in 1982 as a small Adelaide surveying company, specialising in property services. Fyfe maximised every available opportunity for growth through the 80s and 90s, becoming a fully integrated engineering, environment, planning and survey firm, expanding into the oil and gas sector.
Since the mid-90s Fyfe has been closely associated with the expansion of the Australian oil and gas sector in the basins of Australia and property developments in most states of Australia.
In an increasingly globalised sector, Fyfe now stands alone as the leading Australian owned integrated professional project services firm in the defence, energy, resources, property and infrastructure sectors. Fyfe is passionately Australian. We are absolutely committed to employing the best people to deliver high value Australian projects that build Australian prosperity. Our 300 staff are based in 14 offices across major capital cities and regional centres, where we provide employment opportunities, encourage a diverse workforce and support community initiatives.
Our success has come about due to an unswerving commitment to delivering value through integration. Value means being smarter for our clients, employing the very best people and using the latest integrated technology solutions and world-class thinking. Value means doing the job faster for our clients, using advanced systems to guarantee efficiency and safety. Value also means doing the job cost efficiently, minimising waste, downtime and maximising productivity by constantly adapting to the latest technology. As we approach our fifth decade we acknowledge the vital importance of the lasting partnerships we have developed with our clients. It is these powerful personal and professional relationships, built on a foundation of trust, that assures our sustainability and contributes to your success.
We know that trust is earned not given. We never take that for granted.
- Integrity. We value honesty, responsibility, accountability and professionalism. We deliver what we promise and mean what we say.
- Respect. We respect the opinions and beliefs of our colleagues and clients. We encourage the development of strong relationships based on mutual trust, dialogue and understanding.
- Deliver Value. We keep the benefits of our stakeholders foremost in our minds and deliver value through innovation, efficiency and quality.
- People Focused. We recognise our people are one of the cornerstones of Fyfe’s future success. We work collaboratively and share the benefits of our success.
- Passion. We are engaged in what we do and take pride in the quality of work we deliver.
Health, Safety, Environment and Quality
At Fyfe, the safety of our people, the community and the environment is our top priority. We strive to maintain our excellent safety record, working to eliminate work-related injury and illness. We are dedicated to preventing harm to the environment and protecting our unique Australian landscape. Our approach to environmental management is based on the robust identification, assessment, and control of risks across our company and subsequent worksites.