Fyfe led the multidisciplinary team responsible for the investigations aimed at informing the delivery of a required school site, rail corridor and then to plan the balance of the land for urban development.
An extensive engagement process was undertaken, a Development Plan Amendment prepared following completion of the Structure Plan.
Services utilised in this project:
- Stormwater and transport assessment
- Utility services assessment
- Noise and Air quality assessment
- Visual character assessment
- Draft Development plan amendment