Renewal SA sought a Structure Plan and Development Plan Amendment with respect to approximately 100 ha of land located within the Deferred Urban Zone at Aldinga.
Fyfe led the multidisciplinary team responsible for the investigations aimed at informing the delivery of a required school site, rail corridor and then to plan the balance of the land for urban development.
An extensive engagement process was undertaken, a Development Plan Amendment prepared following completion of the Structure Plan.
- Stormwater and transport assessment
- Utility services assessment
- Noise and Air quality assessment
- Visual character assessment
- Draft Development plan amendment