As General Manager – Survey, Chris oversees Fyfe’s traditional survey, 3D laser scanning and RPAS (drone) survey operations in New South Wales, Northern Territory, Queensland, and Victoria.
With more than 15 years of experience, Chris has developed strong relationships with clients in the energy & resources industry, including Santos, Origin, Senex and Epic Energy.
His relaxed and friendly nature, paired with his outstanding technical skills and commitment to delivering work on time and on budget, makes Chris an invaluable member of the Fyfe team.
His areas of expertise include:
- Team leadership, concentrating on efficient project management and communication
- Project management focusing on efficiency and safety throughout project planning, execution and delivery
- Encouraging team collaboration and education across all disciplines
- Working within a team environment to oversee the improvement of operational systems, processes and policies
- Preparation of client documentation for submission to the Queensland Government
- Practical QA process implementation for completion of client required surveys and reports
- Implementation of asset surveys and data capture to meet client system requirements
- Collaboration with internal and external clients to ensure survey methodology and deliverables are fit for purpose
- Strategic planning for asset records, maintenance and purchasing; and
- Site supervision and survey management for survey projects.