Fyfe is thrilled to share that Clayton Warner, General Manager of Queensland, has been elected to the Australian Pipelines and Gas Association (APGA) Board.
Clayton shared, “I am honoured to be elected by the APGA members and look forward to making a valuable contribution to the board. It’s an exciting time to be in the pipeline industry with the myriad of opportunities around the energy transition.”
Within Fyfe and throughout his career, Clayton is generous with volunteering his time and sharing his passion for engineering, mentoring staff, and contributing to the industry. He has been a long-term contributor to the APGA and the Young Pipeliners Forum (YPF) and has been the recipient of the following achievements:
- 2020 Inaugural Young Pipeliners International Fellow Award
- 2019 appointed Fyfe Executive Director
- 2019 Graduate of the Australian Institute of Company Directors (GAICD)
- 2018 APGA Young Achievement Award
- 2016 appointed General Manager – Queensland; the youngest person in the company to have held the position
- 2011 awarded a scholarship through APGA to attend a joint technical meeting and pipeline study tour in North America.
Clayton entered the pipeline industry in 2006. His project management skills and specialist skills in the design of pipelines, facilities and upstream gathering systems, complemented by extensive in-the-field experience with operating companies provided excellent grounding to lead Fyfe’s east-coast engineering services and a team of over 75 today.
Congratulations to Clayton!